The results of this study, involving many advertisers, including direct competitors – ManoMano, Boulanger, Cdiscount, Fnac, AliExpress – underscore Amazon’s good performance in terms of customer relationship management.
His results, which ranked Amazon #1 on a range of questions, confirm that customer obsession is in Amazon’s DNA and the company’s desire to turn its customer service into a real asset. But also an excellent service, thanks in particular to numerous tools and guidelines used in the daily management of customer relations: the monitoring of performance indicators, measurement criteria, the desire to reduce the effort of the customer, the basic principles of the customer experience and customer service, on which the teams rely on and to which they relate.
Director of Customer Experience, Sam Bejnouni Terlier, enthusiastically welcomes the results of this study: ” Beyond performance, the results of this study are a concrete expression of listening to our customers, working at all levels within Amazon, and the work of Amazon teams to continuously improve the customer experience. “. According to BVA, these results are the result of Amazon’s desire to provide the best possible experience for its customers, of whom 92% would recommend its customer service: ” If customer experience is an important issue for many companies, through this study we see how this applies to Amazon, which manages not only to deliver successful customer experiences, but also to consistently strengthen its customer relationship. And that’s partly based on the core principles of Amazon customer service, which is to reduce the customer’s hassle as much as possible and want to solve their problem. “.
Among the highlights of the study, it is interesting to note:
- Amazon achieves a very good overall satisfaction with the customers surveyed with an average rating of 8.5 out of 10of which more than half of the respondents (55%) say that they are “very satisfied”. This overall rating, which is clearly superior to that of the competition, places customer service at the service of excellence.
- Amazon is the most recommended company by its customers with NPS – Net Promoter Score (or Net Recommendation Score) is the percentage of customers who rate their likelihood of recommending a company to a friend or colleague with a 9 or 10 (“Promoters”) ) minus rate the percentage rating of this probability on a scale of 0 to 10 as 6 or less (“plaintiffs”) – the greater (+49), of which more than half of the respondents (57%) who recommend the Amazon page. This indicator shows a high level of customer satisfaction and indeed Amazon’s strong commitment to providing quality service and responsiveness to its customers. Amazon is also the only company to score over 50%.
- Overall, Amazon tops the charts for satisfaction with customer service – a combination of overall satisfaction, satisfaction with self-service tools, and satisfaction with customer service interactions 55% Respondents are very satisfied with the website.
- It’s considered easier to get answers to questions or resolve dissatisfaction with Amazon (8.4 out of 10) compared to other e-commerce sites (ManoMano, runner-up, scores 8 points, while AliExpress, bottom of the ranking, scores 7.1 points). Note that more than half of the respondents (54%) find it “very easy” to solve their problems—the highest score in this category.
- Satisfaction with the availability of Amazon’s self-service tools scores far higher than the competition 8.4 out of 10and more than half (52%) of the customers surveyed, who say they are very satisfied.
- Amazon’s customer service satisfaction, while very good, catches on less than self-service tools. On a scale of 0 to 10 for satisfaction with customer service interaction, Amazon has the highest rating of 8.2. Amazon is also the company with the highest percentage of very satisfied customers surveyed (47%).
In order to be successful in its customer relationships, a company must have exceptional service. As one customer confirms: The advisor was exceptional, professional, charming and patient. She solved my problem, she called me back several times. Without them my problem would not have been solved! “. Today, this study highlights Amazon’s approach of having a customer service that is thoughtful and orchestrated around and for its customers, with the desire to offer them the best possible experience. A winning bet.
To contact Amazon France Customer Service: https://www.amazon.fr/hz/contact-us/foresight/hubgateway