Published by the Skillsoft Global Knowledge Group for 17 years now. Over the years it has become an essential resource for understanding the state of the IT industry, providing a global perspective through contributions from interviewed IT professionals and decision makers from around the world.
In this report you will find answers to questions such as:
- Which certifications are most popular – with employees and employers?
- How do certifications affect salaries? What certifications are IT professionals looking for?
- What are the challenges facing the information technology industry? What impact does this have on recruitment and retention issues?
- What is the success rate of measures to acquire and develop skills?
- What are the issues surrounding diversity, equity and inclusion?
- How has the pandemic changed the IT industry and will it ever go back to what it was?
ONE OF THE BIGGEST GLOBAL STUDIES ON IT SKILLS AND WAGES
Discover the latest report summarizing the views of more than 7,900 IT professionals.